Chinese Chippendale Armchair
The original Chippendale style chair is named for master London cabinet maker Thomas Chippendale. In the 1700s, this chair originally featured a top railing with a yoke shape, cabriole legs, and shell motifs. Mr. Chippendale was inspired by the shape of the Chinese Pagoda when creating the Chinese Chippendale Chair, hence its geometric frame. Our Chinese Chippendale Armchair features a faux bamboo frame in a sleek modern finish. It is made of wood and rattan, and it comes with a comfortable cushion.
Imported. Handling Fee is $40.
Overall Dimensions: 25"w x 25"d x 36"h
- Leg dimensions: 1.75"sq. x 16.5"h
- Distance between front legs: 21"w
- Distance between back legs: 15.75"w
- Distance between side legs: 18.5"w
- Back height from seat: 20"h
- Seat height from ground: 17"h
- Seat dimensions: 23.75"w x 20"d
- Distance between seat and back: 18.25"
- Arm height from seat: 10.5"h
- Arm height from ground: 27.5"h
- Seat cushion dimensions: 23.5"w x 19.25"d x 2"h
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Weight limit: 440 lbs
Materials: Gmelina Wood & Rattan. Includes a white removable cushion.
COVID -19 Update: Due to COVID-19 related factors and other shipping constraints, many items are subject to extended processing and shipping timelines.
In-stock Parcel Delivery orders are usually shipped within 2 business days and your order should arrive in approximately 5 to 7 business days. Our Fulfillment hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm ET. Expedited Parcel Delivery is not available currently.
Shipping costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. Please note additional charges may apply given the size, weight, and/or nature of the item.