Flathead Lake Club Chair
In the northwest corner of the great state of Montana, is a lake know for its crystal clear waters. Flathead lake is so clean and clear, if floating on the surface, you can look below and see the colored rocks on the bottom. Surrounded by trees and mountains, it is the place to go when looking to get back to nature and clear your head.
The Flathead Lake Set is indicative of that mindset. With its no-frills, clean lines, and its elegant design, it allows for a peaceful and tranquil outdoor seating area. The darker tones paired with the handwoven all-weather ash rope adds a contemporary feel to your living space.
The Club Chair is wonderfully sleek with its straight lines and bold shape but is inviting with its generously proportioned size for full comfort. Sit lakeside with a fresh cup of tea and watch the sun disappear over the mountains.
Imported. Handling Fee is $100.
Overall Dimensions: 31"w x 32.5"d x 27"h
- Seat Height with Cushion: 18"
- Arm Height: 27"
- Seating Depth x Seating Width: 30.5 x 27.75 in inches.
- Ash All-Weather Rope
- Fabric: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic
- Cushion Fill: All-Weather High-Density Foam
- Total Product Weight: 63 lbs.
- No Assembly Required
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Cushions Removable
- Not Machine Washable
Frame: Matte Charcoal Aluminum
- Fabric: Easy to clean. Most spills clean up with just soap and water. Engineered to withstand the demands of rigorous cleanings and heavy use in high-traffic commercial environments as well as home use. Fabrics have a non-PFOA water-and stain-repellent finish.
- All-weather rope: It is easy to maintain and can be cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water. Once detergent and water are applied, simply rinse with clear water and dry thoroughly. Do not use oil cleansers.
- Aluminum: To clean, wash the furniture with a solution of mild detergent and water, rinse with clear water, and dry thoroughly.
COVID -19 Update: Due to COVID-19 related factors and other shipping constraints, many items are subject to extended processing and shipping timelines.
In-stock Freight Delivery orders are usually shipped within 5 business days and should arrive in approximately 2-3 weeks. Expedited shipping is not available for Freight Delivery Orders, and delivery cannot take place on weekends or national holidays. Our Fulfillment hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm ET. Expedited Parcel Delivery is not available currently.
Shipping costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. Please note additional charges may apply given the size, weight, and/or nature of the item.
All custom ordered furniture can take up to 14 weeks. The product page for those items will list the delivery options and you will receive notification of the delivery date from the designated freight carrier.
For Freight Delivery, you may choose between the following two options:
This includes delivery to the doorway, garage, or covered area on the ground floor of your home. Heavier items that need more than one person to move may require your assistance. This service does not include uncrating. Freight deliveries may be delivered on a pallet. Please be prepared to dispose of the pallet yourself (some cities require you to call a bulk trash service).
White Glove Delivery
For major furniture items such as sofas, beds and our larger credenzas we would recommend you using our white glove service to have the best possible delivery experience. This includes delivery, uncrating, and placement of the product in the room or area you specify. Please note this service does not include wall mounting of any kind. White Glove Delivery is offered for an additional flat cost of $159.00 for an unlimited number of products, delivered to one address within the 48 U.S. contiguous states.