Martha’s Vineyard Club Chair
Martha’s Vineyard is a popular vacation spot in New England for busy people to get out of the city and relax. The overall feel of the island is one of a leisurely pace combined with unwinding the body and mind. An air of calm and friendliness waves through the towns on this island. On one of the beaches, sits a three-story hotel facing the sea. On one of its many balconies, sits a set of outdoor furniture that seems to mimic the attitude of the island.
The Martha’s Vineyard Patio Set is similar to this light and breezy balcony furniture. With its pearl all-weather rope hand woven into a macrame style pattern, its attention to detail sets it apart and would look fabulous in any style of home décor. The cushions are soft and inviting but have the durability of an outdoor cushion.
This Club Chair is unique in style as its shape is unlike any other. The macrame envelopes the whole back and bottom creating a focal point of a chair. Comfy to relax in after strolling along the beach or with friends and a cocktail.
Imported. Handling Fee is $125.
Overall Dimensions: 37.5"w x 36"d x 34"h
- Seat Height with Cushion: 17"
- Seating Depth x Seating Width: 28"d x 35.8"w
- Pearl Gray All-Weather Rope
- Fabric: 100% Solution Dyed-Acrylic
- Cushion Fill: All-Weather High-Density Foam
- Total Product Weight: 55 lbs.
- No Assembly Required
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Cushions Removable
- Not Machine Washable
Frame: Matte White Aluminum
- Fabric: Easy to clean. Most spills clean up with just soap and water. Engineered to withstand the demands of rigorous cleanings and heavy use in high-traffic commercial environments as well as home use. Fabrics have a non-PFOA water-and stain-repellent finish.
- All-weather rope: It is easy to maintain and can be cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water. Once detergent and water are applied, simply rinse with clear water and dry thoroughly. Do not use oil cleansers.
- Aluminum: To clean, wash the furniture with a solution of mild detergent and water, rinse with clear water, and dry thoroughly.
COVID -19 Update: Due to COVID-19 related factors and other shipping constraints, many items are subject to extended processing and shipping timelines.
In-stock Freight Delivery orders are usually shipped within 5 business days and should arrive in approximately 2-3 weeks. Expedited shipping is not available for Freight Delivery Orders, and delivery cannot take place on weekends or national holidays. Our Fulfillment hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm ET. Expedited Parcel Delivery is not available currently.
Shipping costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. Please note additional charges may apply given the size, weight, and/or nature of the item.
All Made to order products can take longer. The product page for those items will list the delivery options and you will receive notification of the delivery date from the designated freight carrier.
For Freight Delivery, you may choose between the following two options:
This includes delivery to the doorway, garage, or covered area on the ground floor of your home. Heavier items that need more than one person to move may require your assistance. This service does not include uncrating. Freight deliveries may be delivered on a pallet. Please be prepared to dispose of the pallet yourself (some cities require you to call a bulk trash service).
White Glove Delivery
For major furniture items such as sofas, beds and our larger credenzas we would recommend you using our white glove service to have the best possible delivery experience. This includes delivery, uncrating, and placement of the product in the room or area you specify. Please note this service does not include wall mounting of any kind. White Glove Delivery is offered for an additional flat cost of $159.00 for an unlimited number of products, delivered to one address within the 48 U.S. contiguous states.