Martine Trivet, Large
Enjoy the gleaming wood of the Martine Trivet as a display piece or for serving guests. Its small round size is ideal for bite-sized desserts or appetizers. Handcrafted in reclaimed wood this beautifully unique piece could also be used for display in a well-appointed kitchen. Raised on wood feet, the Martine is well suited for hot or cold dishes for elegant entertaining.
Imported. Handling Fee is $10.
Overall Dimensions: 18" w x 18" d x 4" h
- Weight: 9lbs
Material: Reclaimed wood
- Intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping.
- To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
- To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel.
- Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products.
- Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards. To remove these tougher stains, reference our website for eco-friendly cleaning options.
COVID -19 Update: Due to COVID-19 related factors and other shipping constraints, many items are subject to extended processing and shipping timelines.
In-stock Parcel Delivery orders are usually shipped within 2 business days and your order should arrive in approximately 5 to 7 business days. Our Fulfillment hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm ET. Expedited Parcel Delivery is not available currently.
Shipping costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. Please note additional charges may apply given the size, weight, and/or nature of the item.