At Wisteria, you are not just another ‘customer’, you are special to us! And we want you to be thrilled with your purchase. We as a team are here to serve you, and we want every experience of yours to be delightful and worthy of earning your loyalty.
COVID -19 Update: Due to COVID-19 related factors and other shipping constraints, many items are subject to extended processing and shipping timelines. Please expect delays for orders placed with White Glove Delivery. We will notify you when your order is able to ship.
The size and/or weight of the merchandise selected will determine whether your order ships via Parcel or Freight Delivery. For most items, you can view the shipping method and estimated timeframe for delivery on the Shipping tab of the product page; however, this information may change if multiple items are grouped in one order. The shipping method and charges will be confirmed during checkout. Unless otherwise specified, credit cards will be billed at the time of order checkout. Products such as special/custom orders and most large furniture items will be billed at the time of checkout.
For Parcel and Freight Delivery shipping charges, the applicable charges and costs will be calculated in the shopping cart, and in some cases include a handling fee. Shipping costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. Please note additional charges may apply given the size, weight, and/or nature of the item.
Rates apply to the 48 U.S. contiguous states. Currently, we do not offer shipping internationally or to Hawaii or Alaska.
Handling Fees: Some Bulky or heavy items have an additional $10-$125/item oversized handling fee.
We also charge a $75 fee for shipment to islands or other very remote areas.
Standard Parcel Delivery
In-stock Parcel Delivery orders are usually shipped within 2 business days and your order should arrive in approximately 5 to 7 business days. Our Fulfillment hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm ET.
Expedited Parcel Delivery
Expedited Parcel Delivery is not available currently.
In-stock Freight Delivery orders are usually shipped within 5 business days and should arrive in approximately 2-3 weeks. Expedited shipping is not available for Freight Delivery Orders, and delivery cannot take place on weekends or national holidays.
All custom ordered furniture can take up to 14 weeks. The product page for those items will list the delivery options and you will receive notification of the delivery date from the designated freight carrier.
For Freight Delivery, our designated freight carrier will contact you by telephone, email and/or text several days in advance to schedule a specific day and an estimated delivery time. If you request a specific day or time other than provided by the carrier, an additional fee will apply (averaging $75 - $125). If you make an appointment to have a shipment delivered, please be sure to keep that appointment. If you miss it, an additional fee of $100 will apply.
For Freight Delivery, you may choose between the following two options:
This includes delivery to the doorway, garage, or covered area on the ground floor of your home. Heavier items that need more than one person to move may require your assistance. This service does not include uncrating. Freight deliveries may be delivered on a pallet. Please be prepared to dispose of the pallet yourself (some cities require you to call a bulk trash service).
White Glove Delivery
For major furniture items such as sofas, beds and our larger credenzas we would recommend you using our white glove service to have the best possible delivery experience. This includes delivery, uncrating, and placement of the product in the room or area you specify. Please note this service does not include wall mounting of any kind. White Glove Delivery is offered for an additional flat cost of $159.00 for an unlimited number of products, delivered to one address within the 48 U.S. contiguous states.
The White Glove Furniture Delivery Process
- Order Confirmation
- You will receive an order confirmation email noting estimated delivery dates. If any items are not yet available, it will include an approximate delivery window when your item(s) will arrive at our facility.
- Preparing for Delivery
- It is your responsibility to ensure furnishings fit in desired rooms, and through doorways, stairways, elevators and hallways.
- It is your responsibility to verify that the room is suitable for your furniture and cleared as our delivery team is not permitted to move or dispose of existing furniture or other items.
- If you live in a high rise or condominium which requires a Certificate of Insurance, please contact us after placing your order.
- Scheduling Delivery
- Ready to Deliver: Our designated freight carrier will contact you to schedule your delivery appointment typically within 14 business days of purchase for in-stock items (15-20 business days for National Delivery). Custom Ordered Furniture may take longer time.
- Backorder Delivery: Delivery will occur once all the items become available and ready to ship. You will be contacted once your items are available at our facility.
- Delivery Day
- An individual 18 years or older, must be at home to accept delivery and inspect your order.
- Furniture items will be carefully unpacked and assembled (if required), and the packing materials removed. We will not hang lighting, mirrors, and wall art.
If you do not choose this delivery option at the time you place your order, but wish to do so later, you will incur an additional fee.
Due to size and weight, select items will require a delivery surcharge. You will find the cost indicated on the product page.
Sales tax is collected on merchandise, shipping and handling as applicable where required by law.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-888-296-8574. Our team will endeavor to answer your questions within 24 hours of submission.